Thursday, June 3, 2010

I went to Fabric Heaven!


This blog is not only to talk about what quilts I design and make, it is also to highlight some of the other reasons that I love quilting.

One of the things I love most about quilting is picking out fabric. I love finding those fabrics that I just have to have. I found one such fabric at a store called The Quilt Place, in Rockledge, Florida. This fabric store has some of the most amazing fabrics! I found one that I just had to make a quilt out of. I don't have a pattern in mind yet, but I just know this quilt is going to be amazing. This quilt is going to scream Niki!

The fabric that I first picked out is the striped one. I just had to have it. Then from there I choose some other dyed fabrics and one more print. I don't know what I am going to do with it yet, but I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment