Monday, May 24, 2010

Winnie the Pooh Book Turned Wall Hanging


I wanted to decorate my son's room in Classic Pooh. I figured I would make him a one of a kind wall hanging/ quilt. I didn't have a clue if I could find any fabric, but I found something better. There was a roll of fabric that had a pattern for a plush Winnie the Pooh book. It had the perfect size blocks and everything!!!!

I chose a boarder fabric and was on my way!!

I did have to get a bit innovative with this one because of an uneven number of blocks. There were 12 blocks, but one of them said, "this book belongs to" so I couldn't use it. I could use the pooh and piglet that were on the block, so I cut them out and used fusible webbing to attach it and stitch around it. Then I embroider a message for my baby where the book writing would normally be. I thought it was a creative save!


No comments:

Post a Comment